At OM Business Supplies we recognise how important is to keep your personal information safe and secure.
We are totally committed to ensuring that your online shopping experience is completely private and when you give us your name, address, credit card, contact details, or any other personal details we promise to keep them safe and secure and we promise never to share them with anyone outside of OM Business Supplies.
Shopping with OM Business Supplies is safe, secure and guaranteed.
We take your personal privacy very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your details are kept confidential and are only used in providing you with exceptional customer service.
We promise that:
- We will never sell your personal details to any outside company
- Unless specifically authorised by you, we will not pass on your details to any third party company for mailing or marketing purposes
When you make a purchase from the OM Business Supplies website we collect certain personal information from you. All this information is held on secure servers and OM Business Supplies fully complies with all obligations required of the data protection act and current consumer legislation.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
• First name, surname and title
• Contact information such as telephone number & email address
• Demographic information such as address, IP address & postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Placing, processing and dispatching your order(s).
• Internal record keeping
• Analyse demographic and geographical location data via Google Analytics using cookies.
• Provide you with website sharing services and social network connectors
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products & special offers
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Privacy and Security Policy in its entirety. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
OM Business Supplies shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
We take your data and privacy very seriously and we do all tha we can be GDPR Compliant.
If you have a Subject Rights Request to be made, any comments, suggestions or concerns then please use the form below which goes directly through to our GDPR Manager.